Innovation and Stuff

Since my college days I have been looking for some of the cool discoveries I have read or studied and have been sorely disappointed by the pace of progress. Do you share this opinion? So what is this blog about? This is an attempt to prove to myself through things that I have read or though my readers comments that some technical progress is being made in our country. So all innovative ideas in any area of science or industry are welcome.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bio-Butanol and Dupont

BioButanol has been discovered by BP and Dupont. BioButanol which is superior to Ethanol as an automotive fuel is being developed by these two industrial giants. BioButanol can be mixed in any proportion with gasoline up to 100% and be used in all vehicles today without being flex fuel enabled or needing any modifications. They hope to be delivering bio-butanol to BP service stations by the end of 2007. Click here to see a very basic but informative slide show by Dupont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home