Innovation and Stuff

Since my college days I have been looking for some of the cool discoveries I have read or studied and have been sorely disappointed by the pace of progress. Do you share this opinion? So what is this blog about? This is an attempt to prove to myself through things that I have read or though my readers comments that some technical progress is being made in our country. So all innovative ideas in any area of science or industry are welcome.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Can this be true?

I am interrupting the normally scheduled topic for a special announcement: Congress has overturned the grants given to the big oil companies amounting to 15 billion dollars and the money is slated to be used for renewable energy source such as solar wind and alternative fuels. Read this article for the full scoop.

Maybe the government juggernaut is turning...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home