Innovation and Stuff

Since my college days I have been looking for some of the cool discoveries I have read or studied and have been sorely disappointed by the pace of progress. Do you share this opinion? So what is this blog about? This is an attempt to prove to myself through things that I have read or though my readers comments that some technical progress is being made in our country. So all innovative ideas in any area of science or industry are welcome.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gas prices all over the board


Just a quick note for today. I am living in Denver, CO and gas prices are up around $2.70/gallon as of this morning. I have heard rumors that it is around $2.50/gallon on the east coast. Then I heard that in Oklahoma City it is $2.07/gallon. So what is going on here in Denver? Do the oil companies have something against us here in the Rocky Mountain Region. We didn't have a hurricane and we're not a hick town. So what gives here? Go to this link to see current gas prices officially from the Government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home