Innovation and Stuff

Since my college days I have been looking for some of the cool discoveries I have read or studied and have been sorely disappointed by the pace of progress. Do you share this opinion? So what is this blog about? This is an attempt to prove to myself through things that I have read or though my readers comments that some technical progress is being made in our country. So all innovative ideas in any area of science or industry are welcome.

Friday, July 13, 2007

More on Professor Andy Frank


Want to read more about Prof Andy Frank and some of the Hybrid vehicles he has created over the last 14 years? Then this is the site to visit. It displays real production vehicles from SUVs that get 30 mpg to family cars that get 80 mpg. This group continues to show that the typical American automobile can be made differently where it will pollute less, get better gas mileage and perform just as good or better than the original stock car. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home